💡 You can click on the images in any page (including this one) to enlarge the image so you can see it better.
Everything here is also fully searchable by using the 🔍 icon in the top right corner of the page!
Note: The images are an exception, that is why I tried to put in as much typed stuff as possible.
Also, if any embed looks off, change from dark mode to light mode and it will go back to normal. The way you do that is with
CTRL + SHIFT + L on Windows or
CMD + SHIFT + L on Mac. You can change light mode to dark mode or vice versa with that keyboard shortcut. Works on any Notion page!
Happy Home Paradise (HHP) FAQs
Unlocking Shops & Harv’s Island
Time Travel FAQ
How to Copy This Guide
Villager Move-in & Out Info
Trees, Shrubs, Crops & Rock Gardens
Critter Spawn Rates
Bridges & Inclines
These are all of the links I use that I want to provide to everyone else.
- Turnip Exchange - The easiest way to learn TONS of DIYs as well as make millions in the stalk market.
- Turnip Prophet - The best way to figure out when the best time to sell turnips on your own island.
- Catalogue- This is one of the best places to store your progress in AC. I use it for my island.
- AC Fish Finder- This is one of the best ways to figure out the best time to catch any fish in the game. I used this to figure out when to catch a Coelacanth.
- Koramora has some fantastic videos on FAQs and small tips about ACNH:
- Dagnel has some fantastic videos on ways he can torture himself in ACNH
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What app do you use to keep track of your island(s)?
How do I get more villagers to move to my island?
Can I visit other players’ islands? What if I am having issues visiting other islands?
How do I get more DIY recipes?
What is the best way to make money in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
What are the turnips for, and how do I make a profit from them?
How do I customize furniture?
What are Nook Miles used for?